Thursday, April 13, 2017

Storybird: Reading Literature 2nd grade


I loved using this tool Storybird. I thought it was a great way to really create something unique and still get a message across to your students. I think this tool would be best used by the students. Using this tool, you have all these resources to go in and make any type of story that you would want to. I feel like the students would really be able to let their creativity fly with this, and they could make up different stories to teach different messages to each other. I think it would be a great creative lesson, in which the students have to find a way to express an idea or a story. As a teacher I would also use this to teach different fables and other stories, with wonderful illustrations. 


UEN Reading: Literature Standard 7- Use information gained from the illustrations and words in a print or digital text to demonstrate understanding of its characters, setting, or plot.


ED Tech Standard 5: Use technology tools (e.g., multimedia authoring, presentation, web tools, digital cameras, scanners) for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and publishing activities to create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom.

ISTE Knowledge Constructor: I critically select, evaluate and synthesize digital resources into a collection that reflects my learning and builds my knowledge. 



No comments:

Post a Comment