Saturday, April 8, 2017

Google Forms English Language Arts 4th Grade

Image result for literature public domain



Google Forms was a wonderful tool to use. I decided to use it as if we had just had a reading assignment in the book The Giver and the students had to take a reading assessment. I absolutely loved all the different ways to ask a question, and the way it is presented afterwards to see all the answers together. I think that the students will also like the opportunity it gives to let them take their time on the quiz, and to be able to take it home and do it. It is something also that the kids can make, and participate in. Taking class surveys, seeing what the class thinks about different things. Class elections could also be done on this sort of thing. It's a wonderful tool.

UEN Standard 4th Grade Reading: Informational Text Standard 2 Determine the main idea of a text and explain how it is supported by key details; summarize the text.



ED Tech Standard 6 
Use telecommunications efficiently and effectively to access remote information and communicate with others in support of direct and independent learning and for pursuit of personal interests. 


ISTE CREATIVE COMMUNICATOR: I communicate effectively and express myself creatively using different tools, styles, formats and digital media. 




No comments:

Post a Comment