I really enjoyed using Answer Garden, and I think it is a wonderful tool for classes. This tool lets you go in and answer a question that somebody else has posted, and so you can write whatever you want in a 20 character limit. I think as a student this is great to see what others see, and especially to really start the gears turning in your head. As a teacher I would use this to see the status in my class, how well they understand a concept, or to see how they feel about different topics. Students could use this to take polls and really start learning about statistics. I thought it would be great to help children understand about fine arts, and think more about why artists do what they do. The meaning that really goes behind all different forms of art. That is why I based mine on the following standards.
UEN Standard for 6th grade fine arts: Strand: RESPOND (6.V.R.): Students will understand, evaluate, and articulate how works of art convey meaning for the observer as well as the creator.
ED Tech Standard 7: Use telecommunications and on-line resources (e.g., email, online discussions, web environments) to participate in collaborative problem-solving activities to develop solutions or products for audiences inside and outside the classroom.
ISTE Standard: DIGITAL CITIZEN I understand the rights, responsibility and opportunities of living learning and working in an interconnected digital world.
Answer Garden


No comments:
Post a Comment