ED Puzzle: 6th Grade Science
I rather enjoyed using ED Puzzle, and I would suggest it to anybody. I think it would work really well in the classroom, and help students get involved and a new approach to in class work and homework. I think this is a fantastic way to be able to evaluate a child's ability to retain knowledge, and be able to relay the information. As well as a way to make sure that they did the assignment, and really understand the material. The students would be able to use this tool as a homework assignment, or types of quizzes that they can watch at home and make sure that they understand the concept. I think it will keep the children involved and help keep their attention because it is so interactive.
UEN 6th Grade Science Standard 2: Students will understand how Earth's tilt on its axis changes the length of daylight and creates the seasons.
ED Tech Standard 6: Use telecommunications efficiently and effectively to access remote information and communicate with others in support of direct and independent learning and for pursuit of personal interests.
ISTE Creative Communicator: I communicate effectively and express myself creatively using different tools, styles, formats and digital media.
No comments:
Post a Comment