Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Padlet: 3rd Grade Health Educations


     
For my Padlet project I decided to focus on Health Educations. To best help the lesson really sink in, Padlet is a wonderful tool to use as an after class/lesson discussion tool. This helps the students be able to add their own thoughts and ideas into the discussion, and be able to have a healthy conversation with one another. I really loved using this tool, and as a teacher I think I could use it very well to bring in a discussion to see even how my students feel about a subject before I teach it. Students could use it to start their own discussions and help get their ideas out there in a healthy way. I highly recommend this tool.


UEN Standard Nutrition and Fitness Standard 6: The students will understand how a healthy diet and exercise can increae the likelihood of physical and mental wellness. 

ED Tech Standard 6: Use telecommunications efficiently and effectively to access remote information and communicate with others in support of direct and independent learning and for pursuit of personal interests. 


ISTE: Digital Citizen- I understand the rights, responsibilities and opportunities of living, learning and working in an interconnected digital world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment