Monday, March 6, 2017

E-Maze: 6th Grade Health Education

Image result for health public domain


E-Maze is a wonderful tool that is very useful for presentations and infographs. It has certain formats to choose from, and from which you can edit into anything you want. For my E-Maze project I decided to focus on Mental Health. I really enjoyed this tool because it presents information, in a fun way. As a student I will use this tool more often when it comes to class presentation, as it displays it in a creative way and is very easy to work with. Unlike google slides it isn't as easily shared, but unlike google slides it gives more animation on demand, without having to go in and change all the settings. It is a very easy tool, easy to pick up on, and I think the students will love using it. They could use it to present information to the class, family, or any other time that they need their thoughts organized. Also, as a teacher I feel that this tool will really bring the class to life and help them understand more of the subject matter, as the presentation is fun! 

UEN Health Education standard 1: Help the students learn ways to improve mental health and manage stress. I think this is a needed subject as it is very prevalent in our day and age. For the children to grow into healthy adults, they need to know how to manage stress. 


Ed Tech Standard 5: use technology tools for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and presenting knowledge for audiences inside and outside the classroom.

ISTE Computational Thinker: They identify authentic problems, and work with data to automate solutions. That they can work with this tool to collect data and present it. 



Powered by emaze

No comments:

Post a Comment