
For my google docs project I wanted to use it for some of it's potential, so I decided to instead of just creating a worksheet, to really utilize the tools it has. I wrote a welcome back to school in English, and then translated the document using the translating tool that Google Docs has. I think this is wonderful because that way if I had students from all over I could cater whatever worksheet or letter that I would need. The translation is not perfect, but the context is there and it would be understandable. I think this is a wonderful tool to teach the students as well, so that they could have international relationships or pen pals. Google Docs has a lot of other really good qualities as well, like the collaborative property, and the fact that it is free!
No UEN standard connected to this project, but the
ISTE Global Collaborator I strive to broaden my perspective, understand others and work effectively in teams using digital tools.
ED-tech standard 5 Use technology tools for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and publishing activities to create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom.
Below is the link to my Document.
No comments:
Post a Comment